The village of Histon is a busy and vibrant village with a wealth of facilities on offer. The village has both a Tesco and Co-Op food store as well as a number of banks, restaurants and well regarded pubs.
Vision Park benefits from its position on the Cambridgeshire Guided Busway which opened in 2011. Travel time between the Park and the city centre on the guided bus is approximately 17 minutes, and from St Ives to the Park is just 16 minutes.
Travel times by train (Cambridge)
- Kings Cross: 52 minutes
- London Liverpool Street: 1hr 10 minutes
- Stansted Airport: 35 minutes
- Heathrow Airport: 1 hr 56 minutes
Travel times by car
- Cambridge city centre: 4 miles
- A14: 0.5 miles
- M11: 3 miles
- Stansted Airport: 33 miles
- M25/M11 (J27 Intersection): 42 miles
- Central London: 68 miles
The popular village of Histon is situated on the City’s northern fringe only 2 miles north of the city centre and 1 mile north of Junction 32 of the A14 which provides easy access to the M11, A11 and A1.